Saturday, April 08, 2006

Peru photos and Mt Everest articles

I put photos from the Peru Trip on my website (http://www.wendeeholtcamp.com/peru.htm) separated into these categories: The Yine Project: People of the Amazon, The Rainforest, A Machiguenga Indian Village, Rivers and Lakes, The People on our Trip, and Driving Through Peru.

Also my latest publication is now up: Mt. Everest Field Guide to Animals and Medicinal Plants - Discovery Channel Online. (Click "launch" to get into the interactive game -- it requires you to have Flash installed (there is a link if you don't have it). Once the Expedition game loads, click on the "Guides and Gear" label and it will open a new scene, where you then click on "Mt. Everest Field Guide" which has sections on Animals, Medicinal Plants - the 2 sections I wrote - and Geology).

I also wrote several Tours of Everest Animals at the Animal Planet website.

Last I have a piece in the spring 2006 SEJournal, the publication of the Society of Environmental Journalists. The Joy of a Personal Blog, or Becoming a Blog Mama - available as a PDF.

No comments: