Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Krazy Katz

You know, I have no idea what Krazy Katz are. I know what a crazy cat is, but not a Krazy Kat. By the way, this isn't Wendee. This is her daughter. I think her blog should be more pink and frilly. Like the thongs (a.k.a. butt floss) she wears. And the underwear she has on her head right now. My mom is a crazy, tree-smooching, environmental lunatic! She can eat A WHOLE carton of ice cream in one afternoon. And she always eats my ice cream, not hers. Ybay ethay ayway, Iay ovelay enguinpays! Enguinpays! Enguinpays! Enguinpays! Enguinpays means penguins for those crazy people who don't know pig latin. Okay, I'm done.

Ciao, Savie H: )

P.S. Please post LOTS of comments ; )

3 comments:

Scott Hatfield . . . . said...

OK, that was a chuckle.

Anyway, uou want comments? OK. First of all, get yourself a copy of George Herriman's Krazy Kat comic strips. You young people need to know about Krazy and Ignatz! I recommend sampling one of the Fantagraphic editions that are designed/edited by Chris Ware.

Second of all, inquiring minds want this question answered: is Savvie as 'savvy' as her mother?

TXsharon said...

Wendee wears butt floss? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you.

Check out lolcatz

Sus said...

Yeah, I'm with Sharon...totally aghast and sickened that Wendee would pervert herself in such a way....*smirky chuckle*

So...this is the infamous Savie, eh? Well don't feel too bad about not knowing who dear old Krazy was. I have a co-worker who's 21 and didn't know who Sydney Poitier was. *sad sigh*