Wednesday, July 12, 2006

happy last 35th unbirthday to me

On the eve of my last 35th unbirthday, I reflected on my run that it has indeed been a good year to me. I can finally say that I am truly happy and I feel truly blessed. I don't have a man or relationship that I'm pining after ("it takes a damn good man to be better than no man at all" is my favorite saying!) but I am happy in myself. I enjoy my freelance career. I love my freedom. My kids are growing up, happy, healthy, loving people. Life isn't perfect, and certainly nor am I, but I have great friends, great kids, a wonderful career, great health and a great and loving God!

I leave July 30 for 3 weeks in Australia with the kids - I am ecstatic. But for now, I have to get my assignments done and focus, focus, focus so I can play and enjoy when I'm there! Back to work :)

No comments: