Friday, April 27, 2007

New York City photos

Jenna and Wendee, together after 20+ years! I last saw her when I was 16, and she was 15. Oh yea we did catch up in San Fran one year after I'd gotten back from Australia in college also.
This place is heaven on earth.... There's one in SoHo, one in Greenwich Village.
Inside the Chocolate by the Bald Man "chocolate factory" which has a chocolate fountain, and pipes filled with chocolate... it's awesome!
Inside the cool Evolution store in SoHo. SoHo by the way means South of Houston and don't ask me how or why New Yorkers call Houston house-ton rather than the typical pronunciation of Houston, but they do. Go figure!

I had to take this for Savannah's sake. One of her favorite words!

Jenna outside The Coffee Shop, where we had brunch. It was a very good restaurant!

Chinatown
A fish market in Chinatown
Miranda, Sharon and Wendee. The original Charlie's Angels! Ha ha! Gads my hair looks greenish-yellow...
Les Miz on Broadway (or in the general area)
Musicians in Central Park
A fountain in Central Park
Times Square - full of motion and energy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!
I absolutely LOVE this post!! Such great pics! Isn't NYC the most fabulous place?
I also LOVE the title of your blog and hoping you won't mind if I add you to my links/village of blogs that I love!

Unknown said...

Of course you can link to my blog! I posted a comment to your blog also the other day! :)

Sus said...

Boy those pic's brought back memories! I really do miss NYC at times.

Sorry I've been "un"commenting of late just got far too many pots boiling over right now!

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Looks like SO much fun!!! Great pics!