Monday, January 09, 2006

shameless plug - free $250 Starbuck's card...

You can get a $250 free Starbucks card by completing this, but for ME to get mine, I need 5 people to sign up for this - you have to complete at least one offer - some cost $ and some are like a credit card or AOL Trial - you can cancel them right away. What I did was the Free Coffee Roasters thing b/c you get a free Cuisinhart coffee maker and coffee bean grinder for $29, and then you can cancel the membership after that (I have done this with Gevalia) so you don't have to keep paying for the coffee (unless you like it...)

http://freecoffeecard.peel.com/refer.php?l=stb12764913dxosy

I'm begging you - hee hee :) I could really use some Starbuck's coffee when I get off this Master Cleanse!

3 comments:

Wendee said...

tsk. Shameless. Just shameless. LOL. :) caffeinated wendeepower! Wendee in l.a.

Anonymous said...

why would you do a cleanse to clean yr body of toxins, if youre just going to go put them all right back in when youre done?

btw you are a serious CHEESEball

but at least you seem happy

Anonymous said...

Since I first read about you in E the environment magazine I have learned a bit about coffee and Starbucks is apparently pretty bad as far as fair trade and the environment go. Just thought you might be interested since you are trying to go "greener". Me too. Driving my husband to tears though.