Monday, July 14, 2008

try #2

A wooden cross at Owl Mountain Retreat Center in Abiquiu, NM. What a magical time those two weeks I spent there were!
Copyright (c) 2005 Wendee Holtcamp



We didn't end up going to SeaWorld yesterday because my friend's son threw up! Oh no! We originally rescheduled for tomorrow, but he is still under the weather so I'm going with just my kiddos on my own tomorrow. We leave early in the morn and then will be back on Wednesday. I had a really great birthday. I was supposed to get some work done, since I'm going and playing at SeaWorld but... ah the best laid plans of mice and men. I took the kids to Hancock (which was really good! Though a lot of bad language...) and then we went out to dinner with a friend at Olive Garden.

One benefit of staying home today was that we got to the Rock Wall climbing class I'd signed up for at the gym - me and the kids. Learned how to put on the annoyingly tight harness and climb. I tried this once in the Bahamas when Daline and I went, and I was no good at all. The kids did so great! They scaled nearly to the top. But today I did much better than I had in the Bahamas so it was good fun. So that's all the news that's fit to print... :)

No comments: