Monday, August 22, 2005

WEENUS

Dedicated to my friend Bill Balboa who makes me laugh out loud and first introduced me to the world of weenuses (and he is definitely not a weenus) I have started a new blog WEENUS - check it out http://weenuses.blogspot.com

WEENUS
"A site to report all the weenuses in the world and all the crappy things they do. Send in your stories and I'll post them anonymously"

WEENUS: loose skin on your elbow according to urbandictionary. Dude your weenus is showing! Do you have any lotion? My weenus is dry.

WEENUS (my definition): Dimrods of the human race of all ilk and variety

And to describe the ultimate WEENUS: There is no knight in shining armor. There are only knights that come dashing up on their high horse, sweep you off of your feet, and jab their jousting stick through your heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,

we are creating an entire artistic sensibility based around the concept of weenus....,

have been studying the ways of weenus for many years, we have a very different view of Weenus.

it would take volumes toexplain, but begin looking for answers on www.teamfilo.org

yours in weenus behaviour,

jim

jabrophy@yahoo.com