Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hanukkah Hooker party

In the end we shall have had enough of cynicism and skepticism and humbug and we shall want to live more musically.
– Vincent van Gogh



What can I say, life is always odd and fun! I somehow found myself at a Hanukkah Hooker Dance party! Because of the snowy icy blizzardy conditions, instead of getting to visit my daddy (he is snowed in!) I am staying with my friend Annie Rose in her pad in Portland, which is about 5 miles from the airport (whether I'm going to be able to make it there at 4am tomorrow morn is another story altogether. Chains are required all throughout Portland, the streets are completely snowed under and iced... and I may have to find some alternate plans to get to the airport and get my rental car returned!)

But I digress. Annie Rose and her friend Samantha had planned a Hanukkah Hooker party Sat night and despite the crazy weather the show went on as planned! What a blast! It was the 5th annual one, apparently, which Samantha had previously done in Boise. We all dressed up in crazy hot hooker clothes, and dressed the guys up too. I am gonna have to have one of these at home. They do lots of funny costume parties including a mustache party, and an ugly sweater party. ha ha! What can I say it's Oregon, hippieville, my home state! Love it!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone's praying that you can get home:

http://twitter.com/prayerman