Wednesday, February 06, 2008

my new blog look

I had fun designing my new blog header. I took the pics; this is where they're from:
  • On the left is an orchid and a leafhopper in the Peruvian cloud forest on Road from Cusco toward the Manu Biosphere Reserve.
  • This is a sunset shot of Leon Dormido, aka Kicker Rock, in the Galapagos Islands.
  • This is a flower garden with lavender and poppies at Green Gulch Zen Center outside of San Francisco.
  • Mist in the Peruvian Amazon rainforest. I shot this from a gravelly/rocky sandbar in the Madre de Dios River
  • Marine iguanas on Fernandina Island in the Galapagos archipelago. My Galapagos photo gallery is online here
I had so many more to use, but those just were some of my favorites and fit well together. I really need to look into getting my photos together for a stock agency, or to market more... so many things to do, so little time. Wish someone would send me a personal assistant! And while we're at it, I'm still waiting for my Aeron Chair! I gotta get up at 5am for my day on the Gulf, so I better hit the sack. The guys told me that if they catch a bunch of shrimp they just cook them up on the boat for lunch! Yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are like the energizer bunny, you keep going and going and going. :) <3 Theresa

Wendee said...

First the Aeron chair, now an assistant. So not Bohemian. Tsk. LOL!