Saturday, November 26, 2005

it is snowing!!!!!

oh my gosh, I am soooooooo excited!!! First I saw lightning through my window. Given the horrific lightning storms in Texas and that it generally means a mandatory shut-down of the computer, I was a little worried since I have a ton of writing left to do tonight. But it stopped lightning-ing, and in my dash to the outhouse I noticed it was snowing! The wind is howling through the hills and flurries are all around. I am so thrilled that I am literally jumping up and down! (remember I live in Texas...) Oh I wish my kids were here to see this... in the morning I will send photos of the snow-covered landscape. This just takes the cake. I'm so happy. This is just too cool.

This morning I awoke to coyotes yapping right outside my cabin! It was so neat! I looked out the window and saw two of them, right there in front of the window.

No comments: